Naan garlic bread
- Softened vegan butter
- Preferred herbs and/or spices and/or vegan cheese
- Spread butter on top of naan.
- Spread garlic on top of butter.
- (Optional) Sprinkle herbs, spices, and/or cheese on top of garlic.
- Cook until garlic is just brown. (If using cheese, cook until cheese is just melted.)
- I use a toaster oven for this (set to 4, whatever that means), so I can’t give a good cooking time if you use a regular oven. You’ll just have to experiment.
- If you, like me, are vegan on a budget, Country Crock's non-dairy butter works great for this.
Recipe blog storytime
After a lifetime of feeling meh about garlic, I suddenly started liking it. One night I really wanted garlic bread with my dinner, but we were out of bread, oh no! Except we had some naan that my father-in-law had bought. The rest is history.